Web Designer (2)Department: Design
Location: Manjeri , .
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time/ Work From Home
Post date: 2021-11-06
1. Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
2. Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
3. Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
4. Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
5. Working with different content management systems.
6. Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
7. Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website
8. Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website
9. Employing industry and design best practice through website build process
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Excellent visual design skills
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.